Yesterday’s Tabletop Day was a big success here in Jacksonville, FL at Happy Viking Games, who were WONDERFUL hosts. There were two big rooms of tables and there were definitely times when it was hard to find a corner to start a new game, which is the best problem to have. There were literally bags of games everywhere. To top it all off, as promised, there was some delicious cake.
- What kind of special rehabilitation services should a person expect to utilize post stroke? #mayoclinicchat 4 years ago
- @Glentazman It's a good thing it made my day since my car is in the shop and I will probably be bankrupt by 5pm. ;) 6 years ago
- @BoardGameQuest made a great guide for one of my favorite #boardgames, 7 Wonders: wp.me/p2zvp6-zn 6 years ago
- @Glentazman seriously, this made today the best day of the week and its only 10am upworthy.com/2-monkeys-were… 6 years ago
- @thinkgeek Shakespeare was also a severe hoarder. Where was TLC in the 1500s?? 6 years ago